Question

thelastkey

Will removing me as an authorized user on high balance CC raise my score?
My mother has me as an authorized user on her credit card that has a very high balance. I don't even use this credit card (card was used for emergencies when I was in college 10+ years ago). Will it raise my score if I have her remove me from the account?

It should. It'll lower your debt but lower your available credit. If the limit is low and you've got good available credit elsewhere than it should increase your score. It'll help your AAoA for 10 years so that won't be an issue.