Question

kaypee008

Will paying off my student loans in full remove late payments?
Back in 2010 and 11 I let my student loans go past 90 days late, These are still majorly negatively impacting my credit score. I would like to pay off the smaller loans now as long as the late payments go away when the loan is paid in full. Otherwise I would keep paying at the current rate. My loans have been up to date for 4 years now.

You should pay your loans off regardless. If you have the money to do it, then do it, because you never know what the future may hold. Late payments remain on credit reports for 7 years whether an account is paid off or not. Do some reading on "Goodwill Letters" as the info may help you and pay off those loans anyway!!