Question

nica1034

will paying a lease upfront still show an obligation?
I've been offered a lease through my work that is too good to turn down. It is a full electric car and the lease is low enough to be more than completely offset by the fuel savings. I am in the planning stages of a home addition however and will need to borrow money in the next year. I currently have a 781 score with two hard inquiries. I plan to pay the two year lease in one payment due to the significant cost savings. Should I be concerned that my credit will be compromised?

easy answer is NO

it appears that you are in the best of situations.  A new lease, specially one that you are paying upfront will not hurt you in any way that  I can think of. 

Good luck and enjoy that new car!