Question

corinne1Tia2

Will my USAA credit card help better my score
They want me to sign up for a credit card. I have one through USAA I pay it off as soon as I use it is it going to help my credit score???? How long can they hold hospital bills on your credit score??? Please give me info. I want to better may credit score

I don't know who you mean by "They want me to sign up for a credit card", but if your score is low and you already have a credit card, I would not do it.  Instead of paying off your USAA card every month, it is better to keep a tiny balance (1-3% of your credit limit) on the card at all times, that will drive up your score.  All accounts (including hospital bills) stay on your credit report for 7 & 1/2 years from the date it went delinquent, or if they never went delinquent, then 7 years from date it was paid off & closed.  To learn more on improving your credit score, visit www.credit.about.com.  Best of luck!