Will my mortgage be denied for one collection I was unable to pay
Help, I am waiting for final underwriting approval and part of the conditions of the FHA loan were that all collections and charge off's were to be paid. I have contacted and settled with 6 of the 7 but the last charge off is with Barclay's and when I call I am transferred to a collection department that told me I can't pay this since I moved states and it needs to be assigned to an agency licensed in Idaho so it is on hold. They said I need to call back in 10 days. I am supposed to close before then. Will my loan be denied ???