Question

PatsAreWinning

Will my inactive fingerhut account be closed?
I've looked around and found a few topics on this but couldn't really find a clear answer. I opened a fingerhut card without planning to use it. I assumed it would work like a store credit card and never expire. So to anyone with some insight will my credit limit be decreased and/or closed due to inactivity with this website? Thanks in advance!

Fingerhut does not report anything unless you are late  or stop paying. 

If you want the account closed call them up and close it. 

on a side note,   Yes Store cards to expire and if you don't use them they will close on your.  depends on the store card.   It cost money to keep accounts open with 0 activity.