Question

rgreen156

Will my credit union give me a chance at my dream car?
Alright so Im a 19/20 y/o college student and full time delivery driver. My score is 728 :) and Im looking to get out of the current car Im in (2001 Stratus). And into a 2011 CR-Z. I could get one for around 14,500-15,000. Ive only been on my current job for about 3 months, before that I was at my last job for about 8. My check stub says I make around 1,3000 a month. This doesn't include an average on $350 in tips weekly. I saved up 4,000 for the down payment.

Ive already applied for the loan online and am waiting for a response soon. I nervous about getting it because I could only report 1,3000/mo on the app., my age, and the amount of time I have on the job.

Any idea on what my chances are??

Thanks!

You shouldn't have a problem getting financed.... Expecially with the down payment. Good luck and happy driving!

My score is 520

The reported outstanding charge is not verifiable. I want to get a car loan and I have saved up 4,000$ do you think I can get a car loan?