Question

eharmon91

Will my credit score go back to normal when my credit card is reactivated
My credit card company cancelled my account because I was asking about cancelling to get my card information off of a website. Well when the new card was issued it reported to Equifax and it dropped my 26 points. I was simply asking, not wanting to really cancel. I want to make sure the score I have been building for 6 months hasn't completely been ruined because of that mistake.

Most Helpful Response

Well you should get back the avalible credit which affects your utilization so I would think so.