Question

cdesigns

Will my Credit Score change when my CH13 changes to Discharged?
I just sent my last payment to the trustee, my scores are 700 and 698 on this site, will my score change once the CH13 shows as Discharged? or will still be the same? I need to buy a new car ASAP too, will I get a decent rate with my scores even though I have a discharged ch13 bankruptcy on my record for 2 more years?

The reason I ask is because I know from other people that once they get their discharge they get bombarded with credit cards applications, I have not received anything but I probably will, I by mistake applied for a credit card last month and I was denied reason= bankruptcy, I wonder if once it shows as discharged and not active that alone will raise my score and hopefully get me approve on some credit cards...... 

Not yet.

It will take two more years before the Ch 13 bankruptcy drops off the report(s) when the scores rise because that (and nearly all of your derogatory entries) go away, but your score should be good enough to get a decent auto loan at the local credit union (or bank... but I personally prefer using a credit union.)
--

I'm waiting for September myself, when my Ch 13 dies off, and any derogs left over from that period of time will die off by December.

Most of the applications are for "credit rebuilding" and similar, with evil-high interest rates, and demands for $250 to $500 or more in security money to open the line of credit (that is, securired credit cards). It gets even worse with the flood of mortgage lenders wanting you to run out and buy a house viz. FHA/VA (again, the interest rates suck, so always go with a reputable mortgage lender and not these solicited offers).
--

If it helps, I ignored all of them. I did get a basic Platinum credit card from CapitalOne, and they've been pretty good (it was originally for $1,000, then the limit jumped to $2,500 six months later, and now at 18 months in, it sits at $4,500 as a limit, even though I always pay the balance down to $0 each month.)

--

If it helps even further, when it comes to cars, I save up my pennies, then buy an old solid-but-ugly thing for like $2,500-$3,500 or so. They generally last from 3-5 years, are dirt-cheap to insure, and I don't have to make payments. Just be aware that you have to be mechanically inclined and know what to look for.