Question

mescores

Will my credit score be negatively impacted if I pay off my credit cards to zero balance

Whats your current utilizatuon? My experience it this...when my reported utilization is at or over 10% and I pay it all off by my next updates my score improves. However, if my utilization is 3-5% and I pay it off my score is gernallhy unaffected. YMMV but it shouldn't decrease.

If it cost you money from interest? Pay in full. After that, you can decide if you want micro managing the utilizations or not on monthly bases.