Question

boselenin

Will my credit score be impacted if I use 0% APR
I have a 0% APR on one of my credit card. I am planning to use that offer by paying only the minimum payment due. My concern is that will it impact my credit score if i dont pay the full balance as I am aware that i need to maintain the card utilization within 0-9% to have the good credit score.

When you get a 0% card, there is a time limit when the 0%interest rate ends and a specific, higher rate of interest goes into effect. You want to make sure you have that card fully paid by the end of this time period.  Check your credit card agreement for specifics and please take the time to read the articles on this site for a solid understanding of how credit works.  That information will benefit you for the rest of your life.

The 0% has no effect, the effect is how much you will be charging on the card in relation to the amount of credit.  Its the Utilization which will count.  If you keep it under 10%, you are doing well.   However, if you charge 30% or more to the card to take advantage of the time the 0% will be in effect, this will have a negative effect under the Utilizaiton category.