Question

bktub

WIll my credit score be affected if I cancel a new credit card which I haven't gotten activated yet?
I applied for this 0% credit card to transfer balances from high interest cards and it was approved. After receiving the new card I am suppose to call and get it activated. I changed my mind so my question is will it affect my credit score if I do cancel it?

It shouldn't affect your credit as long as you cancel before they place it on your reports. I wonder why you would decide to not take it, it is zero percent and you already took the Hard Inquiries for it.