Question

Ladyvyne

Will my credit preclude me from renting?
I owe a previous landlord but it shows as open owing Hendricks investments. I cannot find anywhere that specifically lists if I have any evictions. Is there somewhere I can look to see if I have any evictions and will owing an investment company 5800 from 2008 stop me from renting elsewhere?

Evictions don't always show up on your credit report.  There is a special tenant screening databases that landlords and apartments use to check for your leasing history.  Try Googling "Eviction Records" and see what you can find out.