Question

Zimmra24

Will my credit increase more if I put a large sum on 1 credit card or a little on more?
I have several credit cards equaling about $13,000. Would my credit increase more if I pay $5,000 on one credit card or split that and pay them all down a little?

It will be best FOR YOUR CREDIT REPORT SHORT TERM if you pay them all off down to 30%.

It will be best FOR YOUR FINANCES and hence LONG TERM CREDIT REPORT if you get out of debt faster and that means paying down the highest interest rate credit card first.