Question

catnat

will me applying for a secured card leave a hard inquiry on my credit report ?
I want to apply for a capital one secured card but not sure how me applying will affect my credit score. Don't want it going Any lower.

Hi

It will result in an inquiry on your report. However, inquiries are not extremely damaging. The benefits of getting a secured card to help rebuild your credit will likely outweigh the damage from an inquiry. I would think long-term rather than worry about the damage in the short-term. Your call though.