Question

Posted in Banking

SomeonePleaseHelp

Will it make a difference if I finish paying off my truck that got repocessed?
My truck got repocessed. Inhad signed for someone else. Now I owe 13,000. Will my credit change if I finish paying the truck or is it no help & Im stuck with bad credit for 7 years?

You will not be responsible for the full 13 grand, they will auction the truck and then you will be responsible for the difference plus costs and what not. You will probably have to wait and see what you owe them, you may want to consult with a consumer law attorney for advice.