Question

ChooseThyFace

Will it look good if i replace crappier benefits credit cards with better ones?
I have three credit cards, the two older ones (7yrs & 5yrs) have bad benefits and required average credit. I now qualify for ones needing excellent credit.

Benefits may be nice, but account age is more important.  I am working on getting my credit cards down to zero balance with the goal being paying them in full every month.  So, the benefits don't matter so much to me. 

Closing credit cards, even if they have lousy benefits, will hurt your score because it will reduce the age of accounts and will remove whatever credit limit you have with them from your total.  If you don't want to use them, keep them in a safe place and use them occasionally to keep them active.  Just don't close them.