Question

kelgent

Will it hurt or help to have my name removed from ex husbands highly utilized CC
I am about a month away from a finalized divorce. I have very limited credit. I have a Mastercard with a 2k limit, a store CC with 1k limit and two recently opened store CC's with 300 limit each. I just found out thru Credit Karma that im obligated on my soon to be exhusbands business CC that uses about 85% of available balance monthly, but he pays it off monthly. This still always shows up as a high utilization card.Im also obligated on a 360k mortgage. Will it help or hurt my credit score to be removed from these obligations? I need to purchase a car now and buy a house in August.
Thanks for any and all help!