Question

FishiesRCute

Will it help my credit to add my current employer's information to report?
My current employer and past employer are not on my credit report. Would it help my score if I added this information? I have been at this company for a year and a half but the job before was 5 years, after I got out of college. Will it increase my score or make me look better to lenders?

Most Helpful Response

Who and where you work has no impact on your credit score.  Please read the articles on this site so you can learn what does have an impact on your credit score and what to do to prevent problems.  Teaching people about credit is the reason Credit Karma exists.