Question

Bramandus

will it help my credit score if i sell my home? (no short sale/foreclosure)
all payments have been made on time and all payments on all my other accounts have been made on time. without the home on my credit I still have two up to date auto laons

Creditors like diversity

A mortgage is almost a requirement if you want a high score. 

Creditors want to see 3 types of credit,  Credit cards,  Personal and Auto loans, and a mortgage. 

Creditors consider a mortgage the most stable of loans.  To get to the highest scores you will need a mortgage on your report.   selling your home will probably lower your score.

good luck