Question

Posted in Taxes

msrat1968

will i recieve a tax refund
Last year 2013 i did not recieve a refund which was $3,450. IRS took to pay U.S DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION OF 1,400.or more but i did not get back the difference im in hardship a single parent is there a way i can make some kind of payment arrangements monthly? I also suport my 17yr old daughter still attending high school.

I think you need to contact the IRS to answer those questions.  Do you have student loans that are in default so they took your refund?  If that is the case  I know someone that may be able to help with that.  You can call 469-619-0644 for Federal student loans.  No cost to check it out.