Question

rcr1970

will i qualify for home loan with 694 transunion score
with low debt to income ratio and 4000 dollars net pay per month

I'd say you have a good chance, at least in TX.  Visit www.bankrate.com and you may get more info there for your location.

688 worked for me in March 2014

and it's been a really, really long way back from Chapter 7 (discharged November 2008).  I am retired due to a medical disability with my income being SSDI and a pension.  I thought there would be no way for me to buy, but here I am sitting in my new townhouse!

There are many things besides a good credit score in having a Lender decide you are "credit-worthy" enough to own a home.  For me, I would take nothing, nor have a stronger recommendation than to have both a Real Estate agent and a Lender/Bank/Mortgage Broker who you can communicate with.  Besides that, it goes a very long way by being prepared.....know what you want and what you can afford.  If you've been living in an apartment, like I had, be sure to know the expenses which come with home ownership but aren't a part of a renter's vocabulary.  Lastly, have a downpayment!  (the bigger the better)

Good luck!  The benefits are worth it; be prepared though for a long (or seemingly long) and tedious process.