Question

GennyCoupe

Will having two credit cards to start off with increase my credit score quicker?
I just got my first credit card and am debating on getting another additional card. I don't use it very much and will always pay on time or early. Would getting two separate cards help me to increase my score more quickly? I have nothing negative on my credit report.

Your credit can raise only after you learn how credit works and how to build your score.  Do as I did and read the articles on this site (which has the sole purpose of teaching about credit), utilize the tools, and you can build your credit quickly.  And the knowledge you acquire here will help you for the rest of your life.