Question

twowheelitch

Will financing a motorcycle now be beneficial in applying for a credit card in 7 months?
I just had a discharged bankruptcy 7 months ago. I want to know if I finance a motorcycle now will it build up my credit enough to be able to apply for a 0% CC in 7 months to do a balance transfer on a furniture purchase from last year? I will owe approximately $2200 on the furniture and the motorcycle I plan to finance will be $5000.00. My current credit score is 693 with an income of $48,500.00 and rent of $450.00 w/ no other debts on my credit.

After a bankruptcy, you have to rebuild because a Chapter 7 ntoitals your credit.  You may have to start with a secured credit card and build from there, and I don't think financing a motorcycle is going to be possible right now.  A Chapter 7 hurts your score for 10 years, so getting additional credit prior to that time may be very difficult.