Question

Dhughes74

will filing bankruptcy help or hurt me with a credit score of 507

Most Helpful Response

Careful!

Bankruptcy ALWAYS hurts.  I don't care what your credit score is.  Try to avoid it at all costs.  It'll show on your report for 7 to 10 years depending on what chapter you file.  Please try to formulate a Zero budget and make your emergency fund, then tackle all of your debt with the debt snowball.  Let me know if you have questions, I'd love to help you out.  flipdipyo3times@yahoo.com.

Thanks,

Brad L.

No matter what your credit score, a bankruptcy is going to hurt you for the next 10 years!!