Will delinquent student accounts brought current increase credit score?
I had 6 delinquent student loan accounts reported closed on my credit report. With payment being 102 days past due, I called them today and they place me in forbearance for the next 2 months. And because of our income we will have $0 payments for the next 12 months. I was told they report every third Sunday, which would be this Sunday. Well this increase my credit score because they are no longer delinquent? Will my score be higher come Monday?