Question

suavette57

Will credit karma run my credit in order to find other companies to refinance my present auto loan?
Credit Karma made me an offer to look for other options (companies) for auto refinancing to lower my to my interest rate and car payment. Does a credit check have to run on me?

The offers are from the companies that advertise here and pay for this site so we can use it for free.  The only thing Credit Karma does is TEACH how credit works.  They are not the ones who run a credit check but, it's guaranteed, if you try for a refinance, a credit check will be run.  If you haven't taken the time to read the articles here, I advise doing so since there is a lot to learn about credit and too few people really have a grasp of how credit works.