Question

oblio0710

will connecting accounts update my CK score/balances/utilization?

Most Helpful Response

It does not update your score, but it does update your stats and gives you an idea what to expect once it is reported. For example, if you paid $400 on your credit card, you will have to wait about 2 weeks after your next statement posts before the information will be reported to the credit bureaus so if you log-in and update the 2 or 3 times after the payment but before it is reported your utilization rate will be the same. If you connect your accounts, they are updated daily and CK allows you to view your current balances and utilization rates, and you will be able to know what drop in utilization rate to expect once everything is reported.

Help

Do either one of u know answer to I got three cards linked works great but two of them are the same cards and not linked so it looks like I got five cards which makes the balance higher and utilization  it won't let me drag me to the matched account what can I do about this like my balance in real life will be like a hundred dollars but on ck it will be like three hundred cause it's counting the exact same cards double not linked ones that is and like I said it won't let me match them?

Email alert