Question

Flame42

Will collection accounts count multiple times against me if the company name is different?
I have alot of debt that is shown as different company names on different reports, but the accounts are the exact same (example: 'Senex Services' on TransUnion, 'Senex Services Corp' on Equifax) . Are these being held against me twice due to the fact that they're reporting as a different company name? CK shows them seperately between bureaus. Should I be making a dispute due to the discrepancies?

As long as the same account doesn't show up twice on the same report you're fine. Duplicates are common though, so good for you for being aware of it.