Question

Jlisa345

Will closing my credit card of 4 months affect my credit? I barley use it and its @ a balance of $0
I barley use it and its @ a balance of $0

Will it affect your Credit Score ,  Yes it will ,  more likly your Credit Score will go down as you closing a Line of Credit,  Your available Credit limit will go down also. 
not know what other Lines of Credit you have this could be a short term dip or long them it all depends. 

The only reason to Close a Credit Card would be to get rid of the Annual Fee. 

other wise,  leave it open , Tuck the Card away. 

I have over 15 cards that have 0 balance,  we never carry them with us.  and are tucked away never to see day light. 

Having a Credit Card does not mean you have to use it or carry it with you all the time.