Question

nicoledragon

Will closing credit card immediately after approval negatively affect my score?
I just applied for a credit card and got approved. i made a mistake! They won't let me cancel it immediately. I have to wait for it to officially open and then close it. Will closing this account immediately negatively affect my score? Thanks!

Don't ever be the one to close a credit card!  Hurts your score.  I suspect you haven't read the articles here and advise correcting that error.  The information here will help you for the rest of your life if you take advantage of the opportunity to learn.