will closing an account that was my Dad's (I was just an authorized user) affect my credit?
My Dad put me down as an AU for a credit card 16 years ago. He passed away 6 years ago and i didnt really think about taking me off the account because it was a zero balance and the longest thing I hsve on my credit. Well now it is reporting a N/A limit and a -$600 limit, so is that affecting my credit negatively or should I leave it there.I am also trying to rebuild as i filed bankruptcy 4 years ago. My credit is a 646.