Question

mfaninja

will closing a new credit card account (less than 5 days old) also erase the credit check?
I opened a new account to do a balance transfer But then after i was a approved for the card i called to see why my balance transfer hadn't taken place they informed me that i cant transfer a balance from one card to another in the same company. So they told me that i can cancel my card with it not hurting me and they also said that it will "reverse" the credit check on my report. I just want to make sure that this is correct before i do it and open another account somewhere else.

thanks for your help!

You signed/oked  the credit Check it is not coming off your credit report for 2 years.   

mfaninja

Thats what i thought but the cs rep told me otherwise. Figured i would check before just canceling it.