Question

TXgirl8

Will closing a credit card that does not report a credit limit raise my score?
I have an old store card from when I worked as an employee at a department store. The account is ten years old and I just found out it shows on my credit report but the card does not report a limit (or balance), since I only used it while employed there for employee discount. Will closing the account raise/lower my score or will it remain the same?

Closing it will lower your score because you'll lose the credit and payment history.