Question

abstemious

Will CK bring back the ability to see our accounts in 2016?
There has been many discussions about how terrible your new site is. I am wondering if the powers that be are ready to bring back the ability for us to see our accounts, and balances in one nice neat place. I hate that it's not there anymore. I used to log in just to see the accounts going down. Now I rarely log on. You'd think you'd make more money from advertisers if people are logging on, versus not.

Accounts are now listed in your credit reports. Once logged on, click on the credit reports tab, then click on the links listed as "Go to TransUnion or Equifax credit report".