Question

Wingfire

Will chase, give me a second chance?
Ok, I currently have 4,900 dollars in credit card debt. I have a car loan 19k. My income it's 50k plus bonuses a year.

I just paid 4 thousand dollars of my credit card debt. So utilization should be around 15-20% that will reflect on my next credit update. Currently have 610 transunion. No collections or late payments in my report.

Credit karma said if I paid all my debt I should hit 740 with no problem. I used to have a chase debit card I overdraft the account and never paid for it and got close, it does not show on my report. I want to apply for the chase prefer shappire, everytime i used there credit card offer too says they don't show any offers for me.

How likely I am to get approved for this credit card?

Not likely until you settle the debt with them.  You're probably blacklisted until you do so.