Question

vcim44

Will being removed as Authorized User of high balance credit card raise score
I am an authorized user of two credit cards that have near max balances. I need to get these balances to not reflect on my credit report

Most Helpful Response

Almost certainly, if you can get your name removed from those cards, your score will improve -- possibly a lot. Impossible to say how much, since everyone's credit picture is different. But in your shoes, I'd definitely ask the cardholder to have my name removed. And if he or she doesn't do it, I'd contact the card company myself to request the removal.