Question

lynniethevette

Will being added as an authorized user on a credit card help my score.
My husband who has excellent credit recently added me as an authorized user to his credit card. The card has a $5500 credit limit and the balance is about $150 and all payments are made on time.

Will this help me raise my credit score? I am trying to raise my score after a bankruptcy in 2010. I got it back up to 677 but would like to get it over 700.

will someones excellent help me

If i'm added to my husband credit card with a low balance and he has excellent credit.  Can my poor credit ever effect his credit score.