Question

Desertcop

Will an increase on my credit card increase or decrease my credit score?
I received the credit card through Credit Karma website to help better my credit score. I have made the required payments each month and the required monthly amount. There even have been occasions where I have paid more than the required monthly amount.

I'm not sure if by "increase on my credit card" you mean an increase in the amount you charge, or an increase in your credit limit. 
If you increase the amount that is reported (increase your utilization), your score will go down. If you increase the credit limit (not likely if you are only making the minimum payment most of the time), your score will go up. 

Don't make paying more than the minimum amount a special occasion. Make it the norm. The credit card companies report your balance to the bureaus a few days after your due date, and on that day you want to be using less than 30% of your total limit. Less than 10% is best. Use the card heavily right up to your due date though, because if you show you use it AND pay it down substantially, that's how you get a credit limit increase.

Desertcop

Sorry for the confusion. Im still new at learning to use the proper terms in trying to refer to my credit score. I was referring to the increase of my credit limit. The credit card company is only asking for a monthly payment of $25. But I have been paying more on the monthly payment to prove my credit worthiness. Also to reduce the amount of interest which is being charged on the amount which I still owe on. I will be getting a credit increase on my card, just as soon as I make this months payment. 

Your score will increase!

Please do yourself a big favor and read the articles on this site so you can learn how credit works and how to build a good credit score.  I learned a lot and how have an excellent credit score, and am on a fixed income