Question

Sohiogirl

Will adding an authorized user to my credit card affect my credit score ?
I know that it will affect the person I add's score but I was wondering if there credit score is bad if it will affect mine

No, it will only affect YOUR credit by the normal things. Not paying the bill, exceeding recommended credit utilization, etc. I strongly suggest you keep a hold of the card for the authorized user. An authorized user has NO legal responsibilty. You will be responsible for any charges.

I put my step daughter on a couple of my cards. Her credit score went up a whopping 130 points due to my excellent credit.  I have the cards, and use "her" cards to charge a few things online from Amazon.com, etc. I would never trust anyone with a credit card I'm responsible for.

No, it will not.