Question

Crippled800

Will accepting a settlement offer on account in GOOD standing negatively affect my score?
I received a settlement offer to pay 50% on the remaining balance on an account that has been paid on time every month. My credit is 760+ so I want to be sure this won't negatively affect my score. It seems like a no-brainer to accept this offer as it will save me $1100. The company making this offering is a very reputable, well known company. I have a few weeks to decide on this, so any help would be greatly appreciated.