Question

unjourparis

Will a single 2-day-late payment affect my credit?
The company is waiving the late fee given my perfect record. I am strictly concerned about it being reported to bureaus and/or affecting score.

Being 2 days late shouldn't impact your credit score. You would have to be 30 or more days late for something to show on your credit report.

LoanRangerCo

Agreed! 30 days is usually the point in which a late payment is reported. I've been late paying my credit card 2-3 days several times and it has never impacted my credit score. Rest assured!

No

I would need to be over 30 days late so you're good to go...