Question

jerrod938

Will a lot of CLOSED accounts with $0 balances hurt my score
I feel my score should be higher, but with two closed accounts showing in collections with $0 balance they are keeping my score lower than it should be. Also have several good standing accounts showing closed with $0 balances a well. I want to buy a house and I don't know what to do about them to get my score up to qualify for a home loan.

Read the articles and utilize the tools on this site.  There are plenty and it's a hands on process so you can learn hoiw to manage your credit for yourself. That is what this site is for.