Question

612glogowski

Will a judge grant a judgement even if you are judgment proof?
59 yrs old - portfolio is suing for 10,000 + / 100 disabled since 2010 - granted in 2013 - wht will happen in crt? no property, nothing in bank - Fl homestead - co owned w husband who is 65 - wrk 10 - 12 hrs per wk only to get out of house for depression - have filed my last two yrs taxes w court as well as my monthly earnings - i will never work to a point which could be garnished again - so what will happen at motion for summary judgment hearing? I will not be in court - court has agreed that my dpoa, my hsband can appear on my behalf - i would have a panic attack and end up in hospital......

Too many factors to consider.  The judgement can be granted but it MIGHT not be collectable, depending on the laws in your state. Suggest asking legal aid to find out,.

NJ STATE JUDGEMENT PROOF AND VERY SICK

I AM PERMANENTLY DISABLED AND GET SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY INCOME SINCE 2008 BUT BECAUSE OF MY MEDICAL BILLS AND SERIOUS ILLNESSES I HAD UNSECURED CREDIT CARD BILLS. SINCE I AM JUDGEMENT PROOF  AND VISUALLY IMPAIRED WHEN THEY FILE JUDGEMENTS AND IS THERE ANY WAY TO REMOVE THE THEM IN NEW JERSEY.