Question

larzemm

will a house increase your credit score and by how much
I have no credit cards no bad items on my history but 12 inqueries
an 2 cars totaling 70k with an income of about 124k a year I am aproved for a 284k house loan and will be closing on monday my score is 614 will the house increase my score by a little or a lot?
payment history is perfect on autos

Most Helpful Response

for you significantly given your credit mix is horrid....my only guess to why you son't have a CC is because your against them but if you pay it off like a debt card after every purchase and only use it for money you have in the bank your score will go EVEN HIGHER  by another 20+ points as long as you keep utilization under 10% ie: $2,000 limit don't go over $200/ month and PAY IN FULL every month that way you don't pay interest and those 12 inquires are draging your score down about 36-60 points wait for half of those to drop off then apply for a CC and you will be in 750 range