Question

Hammys50love

Wii my score be raised ?
I am going to pay off some debt on my credit profile that's been hanging there for a while . It's not credit cards . I also just got fingerhut , Capitol secured , credit one unsecured with cash back and total visa which kicked off my restart of credit , also have two other catalog charges . Credit scores with CK are presently 596 and 575 . They were actually knocked down a bit , cuz CK suggested I apply for the citi secured but was turned down . Only one thing I'm not paying off I'm in a dispute with . Also always check your credit report . When my credit went bad in 2010-2011 I paid off 15 or more credit obligations but it was to late to save my credit . Thanks to CK I would've never known that the credit bureau is still reporting my target charge as never being paid off which is was . An attorney is going to look at it for me . It's also been keeping my score lower then should be .,use your new credit wisely . It really does take 7 or more years to repair bad credit .

Thank you for sharing and congrats on working hard on the rebuild.