Question

MDR77

Wife's Chapter 13 bankruptcy mortgage payments affecting my credit
My wife and I fell behind on our mortgage By $5,000. We ended up having her file for a sole Chapter 13 bankruptcy to save my credit. Since filing, the missed mortgage payments (which are part of the bankruptcy repayment plan) do not appear on her credit report. BUT they DO appear on my report and thus ruining my credit score as it's showing they are years late now... is this allowed? Is it correct? Should I be disputing this?

If both your names are on the mortgage, then her bankruptcy is going to affect your credit because of that fact.  Sorry.