Question

aleiramaleiram

wich account I need to pay to raise my credit score?
I need to raise my credit score 100 points in three months

You may find that your dream of raising your score by 100 points in 90 days is a pipe dream (which means not likely).    Which accounts to pay?   It depends on if they are active, negative or collections.   First, keep all your current accounts current.   Pay off ALL items in collections and do everything in your power to keep all accounts current.  This will have a positive impact on your overall score.   There are other items you can do, after researching multiple articles on this website and I'm sure in a year you can see that 100 points.   

It certainly is not that simple. You can't just pay an account when you wish to boost your scores 100 points. I strongly recommend that you do some reading on credit. If you have specific questions, come back and ask and we will try to advise you the best way to improve your credit.