Question

RHeinrich2014

Why would my credit score drop if I have been making on time payments and reduced my debt?
I have made on time payments for over a year now. And have even lowered my debt. And I have payed off a debt that was in collections.

Vantage 3 credit scores do fluctuate a lot but, since the scores here are not reported elsewhere and are only for your credit education, it's really nothing to get too concerned about.  Try checking your FICO scores to get a good idea of how the regular credit scene is since many banks and businesses use FICO.