Question

FattyMcButterPants63

Why would my credit score drop from a 705 to 666 just by adding a new credit card?
The only change is that I now have one hard inquiry and my average account age went from 100 months to 67 months. My credit utilization even went from 25% to 17% with the new credit card limit (w/ current zero bal) being added in now. It just does not make since that I was trying to follow CK's 'advice' by increasing my account total and lowering my utilization. I have 100% on time payment history. Any ideas?

do you have more then 5 accounts that are open on your credit report? if so then that is probably why..

I only have three open accounts (including the new credit card.

opening new cc's make your age limit low which will do exactly what it did to you